Attending the 2018 CEE Capital Markets & FinTech Summit and Awards Gala (Early Bird Rates : Valid Until 31st August)
Location: Warsaw, Hotel Intercontinental
Date: 12 September 2018
The aim of the CEE Capital Markets Matchmaking Summit is to connect Great Companies with Smart Institutional Investors, focusing on 3 stages in a company’s capital raising life-cycle: Start-Ups; Expansion Stage; and Undiscovered Gems. These companies will be from a wide range of sectors, from FinTech to xTech and old-economy companies.
The evening Awards Gala distinguishes top companies in 22 categories. We include publicly-traded companies, private companies backed by PE/VCs, and FinTech companies. This upscale Gala starts with networking over fine wines, followed by a seated Dinner at Corporate Tables-of-10 and the CEE Capital Markets & FinTech Awards. After-awards celebrations with wine and whiskey-tasting and live music.
• Single tickets to the CEE Capital Markets & FinTech Summit: €245
(For pre-qualified Institutional Investors, attendance at the daytime Summit is Complimentary.)
• Single tickets to the evening CEE Capital Markets & FinTech Awards Gala: €495
• Single tickets to both Summit & Awards Gala: €595
• Corporate Table-of-Ten for the Gala: €3900 (includes table flag with company logo)
For Companies attending the Capital Markets Matchmaking Summit:
- • StartUp Pitches: Limited to 25 brilliant or brash business ideas. €245.
- • “Expansion or Next Stage”: 15 revenue-generating companies in next stage of financing. €495.
- CZECH REPUBLIC
- THE BALTICS
All companies presenting above also have 2 Tickets to attend the evening Awards Gala, plus Logo Branding/Promotion at the Summit & Awards Gala.
Who should attend?
If your company is in search of expansion capital – or worthy of distinction at the Awards – then you should attend. Investors include top western European, Scandinavian, and American institutional investors (those with a mandate to invest in publicly-traded securities; as well as PE/VC investors targeting still-private, promising young companies). Companies will connect with company analysts, CEE and Emerging market-focused fund managers, and capital-markets specialists.
• Companies listed on CEE’s stock exchanges
• Private Companies from CEE with high-growth prospects
• Management of the CEE region’s stock exchanges
• Institutional investors with focus on CEE
• Investment Bankers/Underwriters
• IR/PR firms
• Investment Funds (domestic and international)
Reserve a ticket:
Book room at Hotel Intercontinental
We have organized discounted hotel room rates for guests of CEE Capital Markets & FinTech Awards. Standard single rooms for the nights of 11 and 12 September 2018 at the discounted rate of 680 PLN (+ 8% VAT per room) include buffet breakfast, WiFi and access to RiverView Wellness Center.
Booking details: Hotel Intercontinental, Warsaw, ul. Emilii Plater 49. We have reserved a limited block of rooms. To Reserve, contact the Reservations Department at +48-22-328-8860 or firstname.lastname@example.org, using the code: “CeeCapMarkets”. Special rate expires 15 August.